Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Head Check on Aisle 3, Please...

Ah, welcome to Tuesday.

Went to CF last night.  Promptly came home feeling pumped at my super stellar WOD execution, showered and ate dinner.  Cleaning up the kitchen last night and BOOM!  Ocular migraine.  I said out loud to the universe, "Is this going to be an every Monday thing or what? Son of a...."  So, I was forced to go upstairs and lie down until the zig zags and flashing light show disappeared.  If I remain sitting up, I get nauseated.

STUPID.DUMB.MIGRAINE!

I've begun paper journaling my workout experiences.  I write out the warm ups and WODs and how I modify them (if I have to scale, that is...)  I also put in a blurb about how much water I have, how I feel after the WOD, etc.  This allows me to capture everything about the workout and compare them.  So, which exercises am I doing on the fateful migraine days?  Trap/neck involved exercises. And burpees. Heh...they're evil but necessary. :)  But you know what?  I'm not going to stop CF.  I'm going to do research and find out all the facts. I never want to start over when it comes to exercise and I promised myself that I would do everything in my power to avoid being a "newbie" to exercise ever again!

Woah! Just realized that it is day 13 without FB. Honestly, I really do not miss it so much. Now, I have gotten some "ribbing" that I'm still playing Candy Crush and tooling around on Instagram.  In my defense, I never said I was going to completely rid myself of all social media outlets. In time, that may be the case, but for now, I'm enjoying a few rounds of CC every so often and I'm enjoying cool photos that my friends are taking.  Sue me! :)

:)LG
Life IS Good


No comments:

Post a Comment