My friend has a neat post on her blog site that she uses to write three things she is loving and three things she is loathing right now. (Kristi - hope you don't mind :)) Such a neat idea and since I haven't blogged in a while, I thought I should apply the same concept here. You know, just to make everyone aware that I am still breathing.
Loathing....
-People that blog about not blogging. I am aware that I have done this in the past, but I've changed my ways. I know I haven't written, you know I haven't written, so we're good right?
-This lump in my throat. Pretty sure its allergies. Still annoying!
-Figuring out what to cook for dinner. I don't enjoy it. I'm not hungry much anymore so it turns my stomach.
Loving....
-My relationship with Nate. I have come to grasp a greater appreciation and a deeper love for him. Of late, my eyes truly opened and I see him in such a different light than I have for the past 7 years. I want nothing more than for him to find joy every day of his life and I hope that I can continue to be beside him in the adventure. (Yes, I just started crying as I typed this.)
-My family, both blood and chosen. I am blessed with all of those near and far.
-My Toms shoes. They are so comfy and I don't walk funny in them, so my knee doesn't hurt! (You know, the one I so gracefully messed up last year?)
Hope all are well!!
<3 LAH
Your "loving" just made me smile! :)
ReplyDelete